On Thursday, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) was hospitalized with shingles.
“I was diagnosed over the February recess with a case of shingles. I have been hospitalized and am receiving treatment in San Francisco and expect to make a full recovery,” Feinstein, 89, said in a statement. “I hope to return to the Senate later this month.”
With Sen. John Fetterman also hospitalized for the foreseeable future, Democrats have temporarily lost their majority in the Senate, which is now evenly split 49-49. This means that Kamala Harris may have to assume her role as the tie-breaker vote. This could be a major problem for Biden as he attempts to push through as many judicial nominees as he can, especially since Feinstein sits on the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people