California Congresswoman Maxine Waters doesn’t want to hear any talk about making America great, especially if it’s coming from a straight white man.
Waters went off the rails at a recent House debate when Pennsylvania Rep. Mike Kelly had the audacity to suggest the country needed to shift focus from what divides to what unites.
— Financial Svcs Dems (@FSCDems) May 9, 2018
"I am more offended as an African American woman than you will ever be."
Rep. Maxine Waters responds to Rep. Mike Kelly's words on discrimination during debate about repealing 2013 auto lending guidance. pic.twitter.com/t9YOwv4RJE
— NBC News (@NBCNews) May 11, 2018
Maxine Waters explodes on House floor: I resent 'making America great again'… t.co/SO4AHLXIVM
— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) May 11, 2018
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized