McDonald’s Corp. ran out of milkshakes in England, Scotland and Wales, the latest restaurant chain hit by a labor shortage that’s crippling key industries from haulage to food processing.
Supply restrictions meant that some items including bottled drinks are unavailable in more than 1,250 of the fast-food giant’s U.K. outlets, McDonald’s said in a statement. It joins the growing list of large food chains in Britain reporting similar menu gaps, including KFC and Nando’s Group, the South African company know for its spicy chicken.
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?