by Jim Quinn
Beak nosed Mayor Kenney can successfully tear down statues of previous mayors and allow rioters to destroy businesses, but at least he is going to set the record for most murders ever. I’m sure glad I never have to drive into that shithole of a city ever again.
Philly: 10 people shot in 24 hours.
Holmesburg: 6-year-old boy shot dead in his home.
Port Richmond: 37-year-old woman dead, shot 12 times in the torso.
Point Breeze: 20-year-old man dead, shot multiple times in the head.
Over 800 shootings so far this year. 205 dead. Up 23%. t.co/I4MeliUDSx
— Philly Talk (@PhillyTalk) July 6, 2020
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically