Most black kids can’t swim, and segregation is to blame.
A history of racial discrimination at pools may be the reason black Americans can’t swim.
In 2014, the CDC found that an 11-year-old black child is 10 times more likely to drown than a white child the same age. The notion that “black people can’t swim” may sound like a stereotype, but it’s a real disparity and it’s rooted in a history of discriminatory access to swimming pools
FFS. Is there anything white people can’t be blamed for?
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Freaks on display in Seattle…