by Chris Black
UK sets grimmest Covid record since pandemic began ~ t.co/iIikuPw6KX pic.twitter.com/N7HOEyAa84
— David Davies 🌴🌍🌏🌎🌴🌹 inhabitant, Airstrip One (@acute_tomato) December 15, 2021
The vax works and it’s just that we haven’t taken enough of them.
It’s kind of like if you have a headache and you shoot yourself in the head but you still have the headache.
The solution is obviously to shoot more bullets into your skull to flatten the headache’s curve.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
See also Dont forget the mixed shelf offering. Stocks are manipulated to the highest point possible and then sold to the public on the way down. NVDA