The Michigan State Senate on Thursday passed a bill that would strengthen voting laws in the state, requiring an individual to present a photo ID in order to vote. In addition to the ID requirement, the legislation would prevent the secretary of state from mailing absentee ballots, unless specifically requested by the voter.
“State senators passed legislation today that will make it easier to vote and harder to cheat,” said Tori Sachs, executive director of the Michigan Freedom Fund. “In Michigan, we’re required to show our ID for everyday tasks like picking up a prescription, cashing a check, and driving a car. Eighty percent of voters support requiring an ID to vote to make sure our elections are just as secure. Providing photo ID at no cost to voters will only make that easier. We encourage the House to approve these common-sense bills quickly, and send them to Whitmer for her signature.”
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.