Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is being investigated by the U.S. Department of Justice and the SEC over potential bribery and corruption related to software sales in Hungary, WSJ reports.
The probe is looking into how MSFT sold software such as Word and Excel to middleman firms in Hungary that then sold those products to government agencies there in 2013-14, according to the report.
Corrupt Microsoft wants insider access to campaign information. Which they will analyse
‘”to collect critical feedback” into developing political dangers and will allow it to “to address the specific needs of eligible organizations”.’
The implications are frightening.
h/t BBQ BOY
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…