It seems like they were trying to create a “gaming eco-system” with project x-cloud, mixer and x-box. The problem with this was mixer was getting very little users compared to video-streaming giants like Twitch and Youtube, simply because everyone was already on Youtube and Twitch and those companies had established their dominance and no-one wants to move to a smaller website with way less users. Now Microsoft can leverage Facebook’s massive scale, over 2 billion users, to attract more potential users. Whether this would be succesful is up for debate.
Secondly, I believe that Microsoft can leverage Facebook’s massive scale to promote project x-Cloud. Microsoft are already quite a bit behind Google in this regard, so taking advantage of Facebook’s reach will be really important
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…