Four MiG-29 fighter jets will shortly be transferred from Poland to Ukraine. This is what Polish President Andrzej Duda says, according to Routers.
– Within the next few days, we will hand over four fully functional aircraft to Ukraine, he says.
Duda also hinted that more deliveries of combat aircraft are to be expected. -The rest is being prepared and undergoing service.
Poland has most recently repeated its willingness to send combat aircraft to Ukraine a few days ago, but then said it would take four to six weeks.
See also Tucker Carlson Asked Likely 2024 GOP Candidates for Their Ukraine War Policy; Here’s What They Said [VIDEO]
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people