Doug Casey on Palisades Gold Radio
Tom welcomes back a man who should need no introduction, Doug Casey. Doug is a libertarian philosopher, speculator, and author.
To subscribe to our newsletter and get notified of new shows, please visit palisadesradio.ca
Doug discusses alternatives to college since it’s usually a misallocation of time and money and full of Marxist ideas.
Doug briefly highlights several key areas when speculating in mining. Basic knowledge of geology and engineering is valuable but more importantly is the ability to evaluate management. Many people have a social veneer that masks their inabilities. He points out that mining is the most volatile market sector, so one needs to be careful.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.