by Dr. Eowyn
Using the tragic and unconscionable death of George Floyd last Wednesday, May 27, 2020, as their excuse, rioters not only have converged on Minneapolis, they are now fomenting mayhem across America, including an attack on the White House itself.
We have every reason to suspect an unseen hand behind the riots.
None other than Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo, who is black, said that “many” of the people who looted businesses and set fires in the city are not from Minneapolis. He said:
“There was a core group of people who…were focused on causing some destruction. Certainly we saw that in the looting and setting fires…. It was clear to me also hearing from local community leaders that many of the people involved in criminal conduct last night were not known Minneapolitans to them…not recognized as being here from the city.“
For video of Arradondo, go to Fox9 KMSP.
Given the fact that George Soros had funded so many “protests” and social unheavals, we have every reason to suspect his hand in the current riots:
- Billionaire George Soros spent $33M bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create ‘echo chamber’ and drive national protests
- List of persons/groups paid by Soros to protest in Ferguson & Selma
- Who’s behind the ‘migrant caravan’ invasion? – George Soros and the telltale Star of David
- More Evidence Links George Soros To Caravan
- ‘Arab Spring’ in America: NAACP joins Soros-funded coalition for massive protests in D.C.
- Financial Times names George Soros ‘Person of the Year’ for promoting globalism-elitism and open borders
- Soros aids invasion of Christian Europe by Muslim refugees, says Hungary prime minister
- Crocodile tears: George Soros says Europe on verge of collapse