Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt on Monday moved to dismiss charges brought by St. Louis’ top prosecutor against a couple who pointed guns at a crowd marching to the mayor’s home last month, Fox News has learned.
St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner, the city’s top prosecutor, said Mark and Patricia McCloskey – both personal injury attorneys in their 60s – will be charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon following the June 28 incident.
“It is illegal to wave weapons in a threatening manner — that is unlawful in the city of St. Louis,” Gardner said in a statement. She added that she was recommending a diversion program as an alternative to jail if the McCloskeys are convicted.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.