With new unemployment figures being higher with all the new shutdowns in states, Mitch saying today that this will take longer than they were hoping for. It looks like it’s going to the house in about three weeks. Just getting back from a three week vacation, the congress goes on another 31 day vacation starting August 8th. He wants to also make the next bill, additional bills so they can get things passed sooner that Republicans and Democrats agree on. But Nancy Pelosi is saying unless they agree to 600 a week on unemployment, the house wont even take up the bill and all senate democrats will vote no. Bottom line is don’t expect anything passed anytime soon. Not only does the unemployment benefits run out, but eviction protection ends after today. Now landlords, banks, can give a 30 day eviction notice as early as Sunday.
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1