Mit Romney is finally selling his home on the beach and the neighbors are saying thank God. Romney moved in and tried to change the fact that he wanted people to be prohibited from walking the beach in front of his house. I have lived on the beach for probably half my life and the one thing that is definitive is people are allowed to walk the beach even when you own out to the high water mark for tax purposes. You cannot buy a house in the middle of a public beach area and then try to use your political pull to block the beach. This was amazingly arrogant.
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud