According to deputies, the entire hammer section was cleaned out by the suspects.
“The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department responded to reports of a grand theft auto at the Home Depot in the 5000 block of Hardwick Street in Lakewood,” the outlet said.
Officials were told eight individuals who were between ages 15 and 20 grabbed hammers, crowbars, and additional tools from the store. LASD was also informed the group took off in getaway cars parked outside.
One employee said workers tried to stop them.
“We closed the front entrance and they put their sledgehammers up, like whoever got in the way, they were going to hurt them. And then, they actually threatened a customer, but he got away. And then, they just ran out, and the cops got here shortly,”
Here’s what they’re using the sledge hammers and crow bars for: (tools of their trade)
Experts caution use of 'looting' in describing rash of Bay Area smash and grabs t.co/dQfftRG84T
— ABC7 News (@abc7newsbayarea) November 23, 2021
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis