Moderna Plans to Develop mRNA Vaccines to 15 Pathogens Identified as Persistent Global Health Threats Including HIV, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
The 15 pathogens that Moderna is planning to develop mRNA vaccines include Chikungunya virus, COVID-19, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, Dengue, Ebola virus disease, HIV, Malaria, Marburg virus disease, Lassa fever, Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV), Nipah and henipaviral diseases, Rift Valley fever, Severe fever with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome, Tuberculosis, Zika.
Moderna Inc. announced its plans to develop more mRNA vaccines for the 15 most dangerous infectious diseases after its reported total revenue of $18.5 billion for the full year of 2021 due to its Covid-19 vaccine.
“…We are committed to bringing the full force of our mRNA vaccine platform to combat infectious diseases of public health concern and we look forward working with global partners to be part of the solution to prevent future pandemics and help millions of people around the world.”
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Twenty Percent Excess Mortality In Australia