Sept. 7 (UPI) — A third person in Japan has died after receiving a dose of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine that was among batches recalled due to being potentially contaminated with foreign materials, Japanese health officials said.
Japan’s Ministry of Health on Monday said in a statement that a 49-year-old man died the morning after he received his second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine on Aug. 11.
“The causal relationship between the vaccination and the death is unknown,” it said.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now