Evergrande is coming
— Jimothy (@wyohodl) September 7, 2021
Seems important… pic.twitter.com/paO5b7VNLA
— Diogenes (@WallStCynic) September 6, 2021
The peak is in!
More -> t.co/aFzIQida0E pic.twitter.com/qU8aR1KHCM
— AndreasStenoLarsen (@AndreasSteno) September 7, 2021
Buying really expensive stocks has historically been a terrible idea.
There's lots of really expensive stocks right now.
via GMO pic.twitter.com/sgaWyz7b16
— Meb Faber (@MebFaber) September 6, 2021
The biggest problem for the S&P 5000 target is underlying earnings. There is an obvious correlation between economic growth and corporate earnings. Such is because over the long term the economy is what generates corporate revenues. t.co/zsoZWkcceY pic.twitter.com/KlKMJjv3wr
— Lance Roberts (@LanceRoberts) September 7, 2021
I'm so old I remember that when more and more $SPX components dropped below their 200 day moving averages the border market also started to drop.
Must be different this time. pic.twitter.com/M4U9Ty6utC
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) September 7, 2021
— 🔴 I. Vodenitcharov CFA CMT (@iv_technicals) September 7, 2021
Goldman Cuts Its US GDP Forecast For The Third Time In The Past Month
It’s official: while Q2 was the best quarter for the economy in decades, in Q3 it is now widely accepted that as we wrote a month ago, the wheels came off as a result of a “sudden negative change.”
Goldman Sachs trend line GDP forecast (note the peak)
H/T @ISABELNET_SA pic.twitter.com/2FG42zNUn0
— M/1_LP (@MI_Investments) September 7, 2021
Global Equities Under Pressure As Economic Worries Mount
U.S. shares were mixed and global equities retreated from record highs on Tuesday, as mounting worries over the slowing pace of economic recovery and the impact of the coronavirus Delta variant overtook investors’ hopes the Federal Reserve will delay tapering.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas