—Headline, the Washington Examiner, Thursday.
—Headline, the Washington Examiner, today.
—Headline, The Hill, Friday.
AOC’s tweet is also included in article: “If police budgets bought peace, the $6 *billion* NYPD budget would’ve bought the most sophisticated de-escalatory operation in the world.”
New Yorkers are now getting the bad old days of the pre-Giuliani era good and hard. As Kyle Smith warned in 2013 on the eve of de Blasio’s election, he and fellow New Yorkers “grouse about soda bans and Citi Bikes. Twenty years ago, we worried about being mugged or murdered. Electing a Democrat who demonizes the police would ignore the luxury provided by two decades of safety.”
● Finally, the D.T.s:
DC Mayor Muriel Bowser had “Black Lives Matter” painted onto 16th St. just down from the White House. Last night protesters added “Defund The Police”
—Tweet by Doug Mills of the New York Times today. As Charlie Sykes of the Bulwark correctly notes at that last link, “This is *huge* in-kind contribution to the Trump campaign. A gift.“
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]