"The Fed will tell you transitory. It will work itself out. A lot of companies are telling you I'm not sure it's so transitory. So who do you listen to: the Fed or do you listen to a growing number of companies?" says @elerianm. pic.twitter.com/nSxGey5cHn
— Squawk Box (@SquawkCNBC) July 2, 2021
“Global inflation is transitory” is the new “subprime loans are contained”
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) July 1, 2021
It’s the top question on the minds of everyone involved in the markets these days: How long is “transitory” when it comes to the Federal Reserve’s view on hotter-than-normal inflation? Jim Smigiel, chief investment officer at SEI Investments, joined the latest “What Goes Up” podcast to discuss why his firm is “happy to take the side of an overshoot” when it comes to rising prices.
New York (CNN Business)It’s time to sound the inflation alarm inside the White House.
From used cars and gasoline to lumber and food, prices are surging. The return of inflation, after a decades-long absence, is squeezing families and businesses recovering from the pandemic.
In many ways, higher prices can be seen as evidence that President Joe Biden’s economic and health policies are working. The successful rollout of vaccines is allowing companies to reopen and Americans to resume traveling, spending and working. Growth is being turbo-charged by rock-bottom interest rates and unprecedented fiscal stimulus.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!