I’m hellbent on beating the indexes regularly by buying quality stonks that have caught fire. Let’s share some tickers that aren’t Tesla or complete garbage based on pure speculation?
- RKT – Rocket Companies
- Recent IPO, parent company of of Quicken loans in the mortgage business. Housing market is red hot and this stock is up 37% this week.
- LVGO – Livongo
- Up 295% over the last year, went up pretty much every day this year until they announced a merger with Teledoc that sparked a ridiculous sell-off. It’s now in the the midst of a reversal, this is the future powerhouse of telemedicine, and will be a regular pump by Cramer.
- FVRR – Fiverr International
- Up 385% over the last year. Unique company that benefits freelancers and smaller businesses.
- BJ – BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Terrific earnings recently, up 85% over the last year and still under $50.
- W – Wayfair
- The Amazon of furniture. Up 59% this month and doesn’t show any signs of stopping.
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.