The S&P futures market opens in about an hour and will give a pretty good indication if the selling pressure has abated or plans to continue.
Key here is patience. Buyer and Sellers are both going to be looking for signs of a definitive direction before committing.
This means that gaps up can be reversed and gaps down could potentially look to tested the SMA 50 (if that is breached in a meaningful way – look out below).
The temptation might be to rush in and go long MRNA or short the market. If we gap up you might want to jump in and go long NVDA or AAPL.
Yes, you may miss a big move. But this is a dangerous environment right now, one that will be filled with both bull and bear traps. Do not find yourself getting caught in one.
There will be plenty of opportunities throughout the day – your best bet is to wait for at least thirty minutes before making a play. Do not let FOMO drive your trading!
I will be watching the S&P futures market and will give my thoughts if I see anything noteworthy.
Otherwise – I will see you on the battlefield tomorrow morning!
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.