Hundreds of protesters took to the streets of Athens on Tuesday, as the first post-bailout economic budget went to vote in the Greek parliament.
Protesters with banners and signs marched towards the Greek parliament, while chanting anti-austerity slogans.
www.therebel.media/watch-jack-… Jack Buckby of TheRebel.media reports: Thought the EU was spending your tax money wisely? Think again. This Christmas, bureaucrats in Brussels are being given raises between 1.5% and 1.7%, supposedly to keep up with the cost of living.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins