The Deep Dive, Released on 6/3/22
James sits down with us to discuss the current jobs market, the problem of inflation, and recent actions by the Bank of Canada. We then transition to precious metals, where we discuss the implications of monetary policy on prices, his read on gold price action, what silver needs to leg up higher, the impact of sanctions, and the price of commodities in the form of gold.
James Turk has specialized in international banking, finance and investments since graduating in 1969 from George Washington University with a B.A. degree in International Economics. His career began at Chase Manhattan Bank (now JPMorgan Chase & Co.), which included assignments in Thailand, the Philippines and Hong Kong. He subsequently joined the investment and trading company of a prominent precious metals trader based in Greenwich, Connecticut. He moved to the United Arab Emirates in December 1983 to be appointed Manager of the Commodity Department of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, a position he held until resigning in 1987. Thereafter he held various advisory roles in money management until founding GoldMoney, which was launched in 2001. He is the co-author of The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It & The Money Bubble. His latest book is Money and Liberty.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…