Espen Andersen Bråthen, 38, went on trial yesterday for murder of five people
The killer let loose his bow and arrow on innocent bystanders in Kongsbergers
He then hacked his victims to death in a bloody rampage on October 13, 2021
He faces five murder charges as well as the attempted murder of 11 more people
Bråthen plead guilty to the murders before a court yesterday but his lawyers insist he needs mental health treatment in a psychiatric facility
Chilling footage has emerged of the moment Norway’s notorious bow and arrow killer began his rampage in a supermarket in the town of Kongsberg last year.
Espen Andersen Bråthen, 38, went on trial yesterday for the murder of five people and attempted murder of 11 more on October 13, 2021.
The Muslim convert, who was listed by Norwegian security services as a person of concern as early as 2015, hacked his victims to death with a hunting knife after having unleashed a torrent of arrows at innocent bystanders in a Co-Op Extra supermarket.
h/t Coastie Patriot
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- 100-Year-Old Military Vet Becomes “I Should Have Sided with Hitler” Meme
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- Man goes into his BANK, wants to withdraw his OWN money,bank wants to know PRECISELY how he will be spending it
- Zelensky’s inner circle is buying up expensive real estate in Switzerland