Texas hospital systems are requiring all their workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19, and many health care workers don’t agree with the idea of mandating the vaccine.
The requirements came as COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations continue to surge due to the recent emergence of the highly contagious delta variant.
However, health care workers are fighting back, arguing the COVID-19 vaccine should be a choice.
Nurses and health care workers gathered in front of Texas Health Harris Methodist hospital in downtown Fort Worth Saturday to protest the mandate.
“Regardless if you believe in the vaccine or not, it should never be mandated,” nurse Keli Culver said.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami