As many people around the world complete their Covid vaccination schedule and submit to both doses, one professor has stated that this is simply not enough and has recommended as many as five injections.
Biomedical analyst Matt Sallberg of the Swedish Karolinska Institute (KI) said that individuals who are inoculated with two doses of the Covid vaccine may not have enough protection. He said that “recurring shots” will likely be necessary to maintain immunity against SARS-CoV-2.
Sallberg said: “We don’t know how long the vaccine protects against serious illness and death. This means that you pick the safe before the unsafe.”
The KI professor continued: “After receiving the second dose, the immune response slowly subsides. Within a year, many may have lost their protection. We do not know yet, but if you get a third dose, it will be activated again.
“Biology says that a fading immune response is not unlikely. Then it’s time for a third, fourth, maybe fifth dose.”
Sallberg’s comments came as several European countries recently announced a third round of Covid-19 booster shots in September 2021. The Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) also suggested that fully vaccinated individuals will be given another injection in autumn
Although, the professor’s comments in support of a never-ending cycle of booster shots appeared to have a hidden motive. Alongside his role at KI, the biomedical analyst also held executive positions at vaccine manufacturer Svenska Vaccin Fabriken (SVF). A simple scroll through the company’s website named him as the SVF founder, chairman of the board, and chief scientific officer.
h/t STRONGMAN SHELFORD
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami