(FOX) Thousands of French citizens demonstrated in several cities Saturday against the COVID-19 health pass that is now required to access most public places, including restaurants, cafes, sports stadiums, and gyms.
The health pass shows that people are fully vaccinated, had a recent negative test, or recently recovered from COVID-19. The law went into effect last month and will require all French health care workers to be vaccinated by Sept. 15.
More than 141,000 people took part in Saturday’s protests, including 18,425 in Paris, Ouest France reports. The number of protesters declined from nearly 160,000 last weekend and about 175,000 the weekend before that, according to the French newspaper.
« LIBERTÉ ! »
Les anti #PassSanitaire ont réussie à envahir le centre commercial de Châtelet. #manifestation4septembre #Manifs4septembre t.co/Tf6S4stDxa pic.twitter.com/1VSKQsk1Ih
— Clément Lanot (@ClementLanot) September 4, 2021
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people