- Chaos has continued to unfold in at least 140 cities across America marking the sixth evening of demonstrations decrying the police killing of black man George Floyd
- Chaos has 140 cities across America marking the sixth evening of demonstrations decrying the police killing of black man George Floyd
- In Washington DC the historic St. John’s church was set on fire Sunday evening in front of the White House
- Police deployed tear gas and pepper spray against protesters who lit the US flag on fire at Lafayette Park in DC
- In Philadelphia dozens of stores were completely ransacked in widespread raids and lootings
- In Boston a cop cruiser was set on fire as lines of cops took stance outside stores to prevent raids
- At least 40 cities have imposed curfews in light of the riots and violence
Chaos has continued to unfold in cities across America where over 50 Secret Service agents were injured in clashes with protesters in Washington DC, cops charged into demonstrators in New York City, and lootings and store raids continued to unfold in California, Philadelphia and Boston.
Tens of thousands of people gathered as the National Guard was deployed across the nation for protests that have seen 4,100 people get arrested this weekend alone.
But even the threat of heavy officer presence didn’t deter protesters in Philadelphia from hurling rocks and Molotov cocktails at police, crowds from raiding stores including Coach and Chanel in New York and San Francisco, or fires from being ignited mere feet from the White House.
Late Sunday in Washington D.C. a fire was set ablaze in the historic St. John’s Episcopal Church and Lafayette Park in front of the White House.
One protester was reportedly shot dead by police in Louisville after a crowd gathered in the city, where the George Floyd case has reignited anger over a separate shooting in March.
This week hundreds of protests have unfolded in at least 145 cities across the country as people gather in outrage over the horrifying death of George Floyd, a black man who was killed while in the custody of a white police officer in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Memorial Day.
The demonstrations have marked unparalleled civil unrest in the US that hasn’t been seen since the 1968 assassination of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Donald Trump spent Sunday berating his enemies on Twitter and demanding ‘law and order’ in Democratic-run cities but did not appear in public and opted against making a televised address to calm tensions.
It has since emerged that Trump was rushed by Secret Service agents to a White House bunker on Friday night as hundreds of protesters gathered outside.
“Secret Service agents wounded outside White House, car bombs feared; official says Trump was taken to bunker”
More than 50 Secret Service agents were injured, fires set by rioters blazed near the White House and authorities were searching for car bombs late Sunday as protests over the death of George Floyd continued to roil the capital just two days after President Trump had to be taken to a bunker for his safety.
A senior official in the direct chain of command for defending Washington D.C. told Fox News of the injuries to Secret Service agents, some of whom were hurt by rioters throwing bottles and Molotov cocktails in Lafayette Park, just across from the presidential residence. As observed in New York City and elsewhere, groups in D.C. are planting cars filled with incendiary materials for future use, Fox News is told. U.S. Marshals and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agents were deployed to the streets of D.C. in an extraordinary move to beef up security alongside local police and Homeland Security agents, including the Secret Service, the Justice Department confirmed late Sunday. Fox News has learned U.S. Attorney for D.C. Mike Sherwin is heavily involved in the operation.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…