More than half of the residents living in the San Francisco Bay Area say they are considering moving out of the area permanently, according to a poll from Joint Venture Silicon Valley released Monday.
The survey of voters in five Bay Area Counties found that 56 percent of respondents said they were likely to leave the region within “the next few years,” a higher percentage than in any of the think tank’s previous polling.
A separate 44 percent said they were unlikely to leave, with 14 percent of these people saying they want to move but could not.
Russell Hancock, president and CEO of Joint Venture Silicon Valley, told The San Francisco Chronicle that the issue comes down to the costs of housing.
“It’s housing, stupid,” Hancock told the newspaper. “That is driving almost all of the results we see in this poll.”
Walgreens will close five additional stores in San Francisco citing “ongoing organized retail crime,” a spokesperson confirmed to KCBS Radio on Tuesday.
The impacted stores will close on the following dates:
– Nov. 8: 2550 Ocean Ave. (prescriptions moved to 1630 Ocean Ave.)
– Nov. 11: 4645 Mission St. (prescriptions moved to 965 Geneva St.)
– Nov. 15: 745 Clement St. (prescriptions moved to 3601 California St.)
– Nov. 15: 300 Gough St. (prescriptions moved to 2145 Market St.)
– Nov. 17: 3400 Cesar Chavez St. (prescriptions moved to 2690 Mission St.)
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis