More “transitory” inflation. Will JPOW tell them when to rip off the stickers…? pic.twitter.com/oXm9pK3Nte
— Kuppy (@hkuppy) July 22, 2021
Companies are passing along higher costs to consumers—for now. “I don’t think anyone knows what the word transitory is really going to turn out to mean.” t.co/u3elAwqKQf
— Real Time Economics (@WSJecon) July 22, 2021
Consumers are in great shape.
Similar story at Discover… pic.twitter.com/L7bt2Yd6lp
— The Long View 🍥 (@HayekAndKeynes) July 22, 2021
Does this look like the Fed is getting anywhere close to tapering?
A $337 billion increase just in two months.
Largest amount in over a year. pic.twitter.com/pmV4Euu2Xl
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) July 22, 2021
Any blind man can see that the reflationary effectiveness of monetary policy has collapsed over the past decade.
It was inevitable central banks would overuse their special powers until their only remaining effect was to sponsor suicidal speculation. pic.twitter.com/w9VQd10M1k
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) July 22, 2021
US economy 2021
Inflation to da moon pic.twitter.com/ekybT7ClEd
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) July 23, 2021
A new internal poll from the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) shows growing concerns about rising inflation in a number of battleground districts ahead of 2022.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.