There is good news from Freddie Mac today. Their 30-year mortgage commitment rate fell to 2.77%, the lowest in almost six months.
The bad news? Consumers are going to need a bigger boat since the Case-Shiller national home price index is growing at 16.61% YoY.
Thanks to the Federal Reserve chumming the waters.
See also BLOOMBERG: "BlackRock Expects Fed to Keep Hiking Rates Despite Bank Turmoil; Goldman, Barclays expect Fed to pause in light of bank stress"
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…