Three months post-Pfizer updatePfizer (self.CovidVaccinated)
submitted 18 hours ago by whoninj4
Previous posts here
It’s been 97 days since my second shot. My shortness of
breath is has worsened and I deal with it 24/7. I don’t have
chest pain anymore really, just a few pangs here and there,
but I have body aches all over. My arms and calves
especially ache. I recently went to the ER again when my SOB
got really bad. My D-Dimer was high at 1.2 but they did
scans and my lungs are clear. I still have brain fog and
I’m going to be honest here- I’m depressed. I feel like I
might drop dead at any given moment. When I say I deal with
SOB 24/7, I mean it literally never goes away. That is my
scariest symptom. I don’t have insurance at the moment but
when I get it again next month I’ll be going to a
neurologist and/or pulmonologist if I can.
I’ve pretty much developed insane health anxiety about blood
clots. I was a perfectly normal woman who cycled 3x a week
before this vaccine and I have no idea WTF is happening to
me. I cry most days and have become a shitty mom to my
toddler. Here’s hoping it eventually gets better.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas