Does any sane person really think about a political candidate when they talk to their physician about their health care? No, they don’t.
When you go to your annual check up or make a medical decision regarding your body – do you for one moment contemplate “what would Biden or Trump do?”. No, you don’t.
I’m so sick and tired of MSM trying to herd us into thinking our medical decisions are based upon political ideology – because it isn’t.
I’m also fed up with the label of “anti vaxxer” – you can’t label everyone an “anti vaxxer’ because people don’t want a non FDA approved, experimental drug injected in their body.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
See also UK MP: "I was informed that the US DoD were responsible for both the virus and the vaccines. Fort Detrick was named."