In compliance with the current public health order in Manitoba, the Museum reopens July 27, 2021. All visitors 12 and older must provide official proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 along with photo ID.
We are taking special measures to protect the health and safety of everyone in our building. We meet or exceed public health orders and guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Know before you go
- The Museum is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday to Saturday; closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Visitors 12 years of age and older must provide official proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 along with photo identification.
- Unvaccinated children under 12 may enter if they are accompanied by fully vaccinated members of their household.
- Masks are required for everyone aged five and older at the Museum.
- Timed ticketing is being used to manage the number of visitors at any one time. Buy your tickets in advance online for one of three entry timeslots during the day. Walk-up tickets are also available on a limited basis.
- Contactless payment is preferred for walk-up tickets and the Boutique.