LAYERS AND LAYERS OF FACT CHECKERS AND EDITORS:
As of the time of this post, the link does indeed go to a 404 page:
Even the Times’ fellow leftists at Slate are dunking on the hapless Gray Lady: New York Times Editorial Board: For President, Warren—and, Uhhhh, Also Klobuchar. A split decision is no decision at all:
The indecisiveness might have felt less grating if the Times hadn’t put so much effort into turning the endorsement into a spectacle in its own right. The promised inside look at how the Times made one of its most ostensibly important decisions of the year turned out to mean viewers spent an hour watching the paper crumble under the weight of its own self-importance. But hey, at least the ratings were probably good.
And while the Times may have offered a double endorsement, there was only one real winner tonight. Congratulations, to this guy:
There is no way any satirist can improve upon real life for its pure absurdity, to paraphrase the late Tom Wolfe.
UPDATE: Back and to the left. Back and to the left:
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street