According to her financial disclosures Nancy Pelosi purchased 30 $FB $140 strike calls expiring 1/17/20 (this Friday) and she paid 35.5 ($3550) for each of them in October 2018 right before the Christmas correction.
She paid a total of around $105,000 for this trade. At one point her position was down more than 70% in January last year!
How much is that position worth today? I did some quick backtesting in Thinkorswim to find out and those call options are now worth a cool 78.25 ($7250)
Which comes out to around $130,000 profit.
It looks like she did not have any secret info from her powerful friends before the huge correction in 2018 (she bought RIGHT before the dip) but she still came out on top anyway by having IRON HANDS and buying long dated LEAPS!
Judging by her past actions she will most likely exercise these options and keep the shares of Facebook for now.
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer