House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband was arrested in California this weekend and charged with drunk driving.
Paul Pelosi, 82, was nabbed just before midnight in Napa County, California, and charged with one count of driving under the influence and another for driving with a blood alcohol content level of 0.08 or higher, according to a sheriff’s office online booking report.
The California Democrat’s husband was booked at around 4:13 a.m. Sunday and released a few hours later at 7:26 a.m., the online records show. Pelosi’s bail had been set at $5,000 on the two misdemeanors.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug