NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Mike Osborne) — The group NoTax4Nash has followed through on its threat to start recall petitions for Mayor John Cooper and City Council members who voted for an dramatically increased property tax.
NoTax4Nash has placed recall petitions for Mayor Cooper and 32 council members who voted in favor of the property tax increase.
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Statement from the Ukrainian 1st battalion of 1st company of 115th Brigade
- Seemingly ENDLESS clips of new WH Press Secretary calling literally EVERYTHING racist