Major crisis breaks out between Russia and NATO, focusing on the Russian enclave of
Kaliningrad on the Baltic sea.
Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia have decided to shut the land border with Russia and Belarus. The fact isolates fully and cut out the Russian enclave of Καλίνγκραντ with Russia as it has been discontinued due to the sanctions, and the direct air connection Ruble-Καλίνκγραντ.
The move is declared “war” on Russia, something that has been repeated many times.
Indeed, the commander of the Lithuanian army, Lieutenant general Valdemaras Rupshis, rushed to warn Moscow by saying that “there is a common defense plan for the defense of the “Corridor Suwalki” that leads to Kaliningrad.
h/t Albion Moonlight
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming