by Chris Black
This is something I’ve been debating Baltic NATO supporters on the right about for years. Whatever gave them the impression that USA and Western Europe are going to defend Estonia if Russia decides to take military action against them?
NATO’s strategy in such a situation is to respond to Russia bombing or annexing Estonian or Lithuanian territory by building up a defensive front in…Poland!
They claim they’ll eventually get around to fighting the Russians in the Baltic states 6 months later, but let’s see governments in France, Italy, Germany, USA, or Britain convince their populations to do this in practice.
If the Russians respond to Lithuanian attempts at cutting Kaliningrad off by using their army to forge a corridor, Article 5 or not, NATO isn’t going to do shit.
Kallas: ”the alliance's existing defense plans for the Baltic states is to allow them to be overrun before liberating them after 180 days.” t.co/pfiVu5XfVd
— Petteri Kajanmaa (@PutteKaj) June 23, 2022
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably