Volatility has been a kiss of death for thousands of restaurants during the coronavirus pandemic.
Abrupt closures, inconsistent reopenings, changes in public health guidance for operations and other state-mandated orders have pushed the food service industry to the brink.
New data from Yelp revealed the stark reality of permanent closures for an alarming number of restaurants, which already ran on thin margins.
The review site’s latest Local Economic Impact Report, released Wednesday, showed that 60% of the restaurants that temporarily closed due to the pandemic have since shuttered for good.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?