Nationals Senator Bridget McKenzie says the net-zero emissions agenda is “being set by rich, industrialised G7 countries who all have access to zero-emissions energy sources such as nuclear and hydro”, urging caution on climate policy.
Ms McKenzie said if Australia was moving toward a net-zero position by 2050, the Prime Minister needed to “have that conversation with the National Party” so it could understand how communities will be impacted and “who will pay the price”.
“We’ve got to be very careful we’re not sleepwalking into something that sets us up to fail as a nation because the devil will be in the detail,” she said.
“This isn’t about ideology; it’s about putting the national interest first.”
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.