— The_Real_Fly (@The_Real_Fly) April 20, 2022
Bill Ackman takes $400 million loss on Netflix position.
Bill Ackman, Pershing Square Capital Management founder who less than 3mths ago bought $1.1bn in Netflix stock, has sold his entire stake in comp at major loss of >$430mln. Netflix shares fell 35.1% on Wed, recording their worst day since 2004, after shocking subscriber numbers. pic.twitter.com/C5LuElkSDt
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) April 20, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan