The Prime Minister of the Netherlands, Mark Rutte, is objecting to France’s desired changes to the EU budget. France wants aid with the inclusion of the objective to “stabilize” the economies within the Eurozone, whereby the Netherlands wants all funding to be limited to furthering “competitiveness and convergence.” The Netherlands contributes the most to the EU, and far more than it receives. This only illustrates once more that the Eurozone is far from one big family. The cultural differences remain and always will. They will not vanish as a matter of law. The only thing that will allow that to happen over time will be a common language, as took place in the United States. Then and only then did all the various cultures begin to integrate.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting