100% Fed Up reports, For the past four years, actor Robert De Niro has become more well-known for spewing hatred and expressing his desire to physically harm President Trump than for acting. In January 2019, De Niro made a video encouraging people to vote. In the video, De Niro called President Trump a “punk, a dog, a pig, a con, a bullshit artist, a mutt who doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” threatening, “I’d like to punch him in the face.”
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices