SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A new state bill would give kids two options with their meals at restaurants—water or milk.
Senate Bill 1192 would make water or milk the default drink for kids meals in a push to reduce obesity and access to sugary drinks for children.
The bill passed the Assembly and is on its way to Gov. Jerry Brown’s desk. If he signs it, California would be the first state in the nation to have such a law.
No one gets in the way of Isaiah Palacios and his soda.
“I need my root beer, I need my Fanta, I need my Sprite,” he said.
But California lawmakers could make that sugary fix harder to get as a new effort to impact the eating habits of children gains momentum at the state Capitol.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Man Who Thinks Candy is Healthier Than Meat to Advise White House on Health and Nutrition
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- The Truth About the US “Economy”
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Jesse Felder: Small Businesses’ Big Message For The Markets