A new bill in California targets physicians with the loss of their licenses if they disseminate information that contradicts “scientific consensus” about the coronavirus and COVID vaccines.
The bill, AB 2098, designates the spread of so-called “misinformation and disinformation” by a physician or surgeon to be “unprofessional conduct” and outlines disciplinary actions to be taken by the state’s medical board.
Among the list of what constitutes “disinformation,” the bill states that physicians cannot give information that causes a person to distrust vaccine safety/efficacy, and statistics about COVID-19 related deaths.
(a) It shall constitute unprofessional conduct for a physician and surgeon to disseminate or promote misinformation or disinformation related to COVID-19, including false or misleading information regarding the nature and risks of the virus, its prevention and treatment; and the development, safety, and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children