Former San Diego city council member Carl DeMaio slammed the state’s latest “draconian” workplace regulations on COVID-19 masks, warning that, if enforced, will deal a “crushing blow” to California businesses.
The California Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board’s new rules allow workers to go maskless – only if every employee in a room is fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If just one person, is not vaccinated, all employees must wear a mask.
Employers are also required to stockpile the most effective N95 masks for employees who want them starting July 1.
The board initially voted 4-to-3 to reject any changes to current rules but later reversed the decision to give the new rules the go-ahead on Thursday.
“I think a lot of people were stunned by that ultimate rule. I talked to various business groups who just felt it was arbitrary, capricious, (and) draconian,” said DeMaio, who chairs “Reform California” an advocacy group that opposes tax increases and promotes government accountability. “You know, nobody agrees with the rule that they adopted.”
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels